I'd Watch Forever if They Made it Last that Long

We've seen a lot of innovation around ad length in the past couple of years, from Miller's 1-second mini-spots to this three-minute adventure from Chanel.

I have to say, give me a good story with compelling visuals, like Chanel has done, and I'll watch forever. Perhaps Miller is best left doing those fivers, because I can't imagine they could ever come up with material to sell cheap beer that could ever compare to this:










Imagine, an ad so compelling I willingly replayed it several times over. That's the power of creativity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Ants Swallow Elephants

Richard Branson Predicts the Death of TV

Consequences of Culture: How the blinkered focus on numbers is destroying financial services brands